Monday, July 23, 2007

Worship chorus, ministry budget dilemma

What a dilemma to be in and I PRAISE GOD for it! I had given a copy of our budget to the head of our sending team for a presentation she is working on. Not having had time to make a copy I gave her the original and was supposed to get it back yesterday, but had an invitation to attend a missionary presentation, so I wouldn't be seeing her at our home church. Today, I got a phone call that a local church is doing their church budget and needs a copy of our budget by tomorrow evening since they would like to consider supporting us and their budget committee is meeting tomorrow evening regarding this. Thank God for this dilemma and the fact that Global Outreach is emailing another to us this afternoon.

"...Love, so amazing, so divine. Demands my soul, my life, my all. " - Oh, the wonderful cross, Chris Tomlin & Matt Redman.

Thought provoking for me, to say the least.

No comments: