Monday, July 16, 2007

#1

We had a relaxed, abbreviated one-on-one presentation last night. Ah, practice makes perfect, they say, though we are hardly aiming for exact perfection here. In the process, that one person became a supporter! "Skippy Yippy", I shout! That's Danielle's saying when she is squealing with excitement over something grand! You know, Jesus would have went to the cross for one person. We did a presentation for one person last night and we'd go to Costa Rica for the opportunity to share with just one person too!

2 comments:

The Sims Family said...

Ken and Sherri,

We are here in NC for another week, would like to see you and your family briefly if possible. My laptop is being looked at and repaired so I don't have your contact info with me. Could you email me at my WGO address with a number to call you? Thanks, Alan

Nathan said...

Praise God on the new supporter! Keep on truckin' with those presentations. We know God is going to bless you with "full support" this year!