Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"May we show your house"? - PANIC!

I was sitting at my computer yesterday morning, typing medical reports in my own little world when the phone rang. It was Centralized Showing Service requesting to show the house. My response...dead silence. I guess it hadn't really sunk in that someone might want to see the house so soon since it was just officially on the market Friday night! I kind of stuttered my way through the short conversation and accepting the appointment time. I was afterall, still in my P.J.'s! One of the luxuries of working at home that I hadn't even considered should probably get an overhaul. With some vacuuming and wipe down of the bathroom sinks, an obvious change of clothing on my part, we (myself and the kids since they are off from school) were out the door in an hour! And about that working from home clothing overhaul...there's always tomorrow since it's 11:08 a.m. and I am still working in my P.J's! Ugh!

No comments: