Friday, January 04, 2008

Busy in preparations

I've decided that the one thing I have always really enjoyed doing, I may now actually hate! We've been painting the last two days. Perhaps it is because I am doing it under "pressure". Yesterday, we began and finished the boy's bedroom. On Wednesday we began and finished the livingroom. This afternoon and evening I hope to finish the hallway and bathroom upstairs, tape up the hallway and kitchen downstairs and hopefully (fingers crossed until they are white) be done with all the painting tomorrow! I love the color, "Moroccan Moonlight", neutral, but very warm and inviting. Our house was still in the standard "builder's white" color. I wish we had done this for ourselves a couple of years ago. (scream!). Ah well, :) We're alive here. Just busy!

No comments: