Friday, August 21, 2009

Safe and Sound, but needing prayer

I arrived back in Costa Rica safe and sound yesterday afternoon. It was fun to come home and have "Kooky" the stray dog waiting at the door of the house for me! She was so happy to see me and I was just as happy to see her too! Today, I made a special trip into the grocery store in Orosi to load up on some dog food for her. This morning we were at the camp by 9 a.m. blowing up balloons and preparing for an outreach that we will be doing tomorrow evening at the camp. It will include dinner and is geared to minister to families. Right now we have received reservations for 50 people to attend. Please keep our team in your prayers tomorrow. On Sunday in church, our ministry partner, Katherine, will be speaking and myself, Heather and the missionary interns will be doing a mime routine during the service. Lynae, see previous posts, will be leaving on Sunday morning to return to the States after being here serving with us for two months. Please pray for her safe travels back to Canada and her family. Well, after being away from the blog for three weeks, I'm back, so check in and I will be posting new ministry pictures soon! God bless and thank you for your prayers!

No comments: