Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday catch-up

Saturday is usually a catch-up day in our home. A day to do laundry, clean the house, clean through the refrigerator, try and catch-up on emails, etc. I've not been sleeping well as of late. While I was gone in the States our neighbor added a fourth dog to his entourage! Somehow, Ken has adjusted to the neighborhood "noises" of chickens, turkeys and dogs and sleeps pretty well with the exception of his sleep being interrupted due to robberies. Again, last night someone was in the camp even with renters on the grounds. They broke into one of the cars parked inside the closed gates. As soon as the car alarm went off they fled the campground. Ken was up until 1:30 a.m. with police filing reports. Well, while I feel like going back to bed already; I suppose that there is much that I could be doing here on behalf of our family. Maybe tomorrow I can sneak in a nap!

No comments: