Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ministering at the camp

One part of our ministry involves being a conduit for groups to use the campground facility through rentals. This is this weekend's rental group at the camp. A Youth Group from an evangelical church in Cartago, a nearby town, about a half hour from the camp. Today, we did a lot of "behind the scenes" ministry; washing dishes, helping our camp cook with food preparation, running the camp store, working on a clogged kitchen sink. I found a little break in today's schedule to take some pictures of the kids as they had a time of praise and worship. For me, I really enjoy this part of our ministry. Today, I got a chance to participate in the audience and sing along. Mostly, I enjoy praying as we do the behind the scenes work of the campground so that God can work through others. My prayer today was that hearts and minds were open to be changed for His glory!

No comments: