Sunday, December 07, 2008

For those who might have wondered....

Yes, we are still alive in Costa Rica. Let me just apologize! We have really been very busy the last couple of weeks and so, I've kind of let the posting to our blog get behind. We had a good Thanksgiving (I have pictures to share). Last weekend, we had the Pastor's retreat and 460 Pastor's and their wives were in attendance at the campground (I have pictures to share). Heather had a great 16th birthday Fiesta (and I have pictures to share)! It's just getting the time to sit down long enough to post the pictures that has been difficult. This week we have a team here from the great state of N.C., Charlotte to be exact, doing children's ministry at the camp and that has kept us out of trouble with the usual preparations of grocery shopping, cabin cleaning and bed-making. So, just in case you have been wondering. We are okay here, just really busy and truly I hope to share with you this week a bit more in detail of what we have been up to in recent weeks!

No comments: