Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been tagged!

Okay, I'm sitting here a little bleery-eyed this morning. I just woke up and checked my email because that's how my medical records come to me to transcribe. Low and behold, an email from my good buddy Nathan Babcock, name ring a bell with you? He's part of our missions team in Costa Rica. I had other emails, but his and Amber's always take priority! He has blog tagged me! So, here's the rules:

Each player starts with eight random facts or habits about him or herself.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the beginning of your blog, mention the person who tagged you. At the end of your post, choose eight people to tag, listing their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's the eight gorey details!

1. I (Sherri) won Most Valuable Player my senior year of high school in soccer setting a school record as goalie for most shut-outs.
2. Our family's favorite card game is "Hearts" and one of our daughters, who is very competitive, wants to make sure Nathan knows how to play. Why...I asked? And I quote, "I want to clean his clock in Costa Rica". The name of this child shall remain a secret!
3. I can't stand, I mean, CANNOT STAND, to have my pillow fluffed. I'm neurotic about it and Ken does it just to irritate me sometimes! LOL!
4. I do not bite my fingernails, but I am obsessive-compulsive about cutting them. Okay, I type medical records for a living. I can type faster when my nails are short.
5. We all love Mexican food, but Jordan, who is 6, along with Ken, can eat it very spicy.
6. In my free time, which I don't have a whole lot of, but here and there I enjoy making homemade cards. Rubber stamps are my weapon!
7. Ken & I both graduated from Christian high schools, who are rivals! We never attend Homecoming because those two schools play against each other on that day (soccer). I mean, how do you explain that to your children? Mom on one side of the field, Dad on the other? Dirty looks, you know, the whole rivalry thing! It's ugly!
8. We've lived in N.C. for ten years this month, but have never really left our hometown sports team and adopted Duke or Carolina (much to Nathan's dismay) as our own. Long live the Syracuse Orangemen!

Okay, I know no one else who has a blog. So I now have no one to pass this tag game on too.

No comments: