Thursday, November 05, 2009

We "SURVIVED"

We're feeling a little like "Rocky" this week! We've survived the year-long process of red tape, waiting, changing of appointments, surgical recommendations (jaw realignments....ummm, gracias, but "No"), teeth pulling, molding to get to this picture of Heather with braces on her teeth! Kind of makes you want to run up some steps and throw your hands up in the air in true Rocky-style, but all I have around me are highly elevated mountains and while I should for health reasons, it's already raining here. I was really beginning to wonder if this day would ever happen!

On behalf of Heather, Ken & I; thank you to an anonymous donor who 11 months ago sent money to Global Outreach Mission, not because we asked, but out of love for Heather that she might have her teeth straightened. They are about half the price here as in the States. We are very excited and thankful for this dental work and for your sacrifical giving! I never thought I would witness the day when a teenager would be so happy to have this much work done on their teeth, but she truly is. We can't wait to see the end result of an already beautiful smile made even more confident! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for blessing us in this way!

1 comment:

Pete In Syracuse said...

God is so GOOD & gives above and beyond what we can ever imagine!!