Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Baby Towle"

We made it safely to San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua yesterday afternoon for our 72 hour visit to renew our VISA'S. Last night we got an urgent email from Brad & Danielle to get on the computer on Facebook chat as a family. We did so as soon as we got the message to have these words cross the screen, "we are expecting a baby"! So, as you can imagine we are excited, but feeling a little "old" knowing that we are going to be Grandparents!

We ask that you please pray for our little grandbaby as he/she develops. Pray for Danielle's health. All I can say is, it wasn't an easy road for me, gaining only 6 lbs. the entire 9 months from being so sick, and she weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. I pray that she will have a much easier road!

3 comments:

Pete In Syracuse said...

Your an old PUNK that's what you are....You're too young to feel old snap out of it! I'm older than dirt feel sorry for me... :o)

Jim and Melanie said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed getting to meet you, and I will be praying for you and your family. Would you send Debbie's email to me at mwilson@jisd.org? Thanks! Melanie Wilson

Jim and Melanie said...

Hello, Sherri! Congratulations on the newest little one that will be a part of your family!

I enjoyed getting to meet you, and look forward to seeing you again when we move to Costa Rica. I will be praying for you and your family, and I hope there will many days of joy ahead for you.

I was wondering if you could send Debbie's email address to me at mwilson@jisd.org?

Thanks!

Melanie Wilson