Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The height of rainy season

We have internet back up and running! Right now, there is thunder rolling in over the moutains and 1:48 p.m. in the afternoon is moving toward looking like 8 p.m. at night as the skies are beginning to darken. I am not sure how long the internet will continue to operate. This is the height of the rainy season, so we frequently have internet and electricity that comes and goes which always makes life exciting. Just want everyone to know that we are doing well and we are busy. Right now, I think I need to dig up some spare candles just "in case"! Try to update tomorrow in the morning with better "details". And, another missionary friend from a nearby town just called and said on the afternoon news just a few minutes ago, our town is expected to have very severe weather this afternoon and evening. Off the internet I go!

1 comment:

Pete In Syracuse said...

It's been dark here but, you lnow Syracuse if it's not snowing it's raining. The time change was nice sleepwise but, it sure gets dark fast here now it's like dark at 5:30pm. The dark storm cloud reminded me of that. Also they are predicting a little (Trace) amount of snow this week, it hasn't happened ...mmmmmm that's good. Well I hope your computers up, I'll be praying.....pk