Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Here you have it folks...BLACK MAIL!!!!

This is day one of work for the team at the camp. Oddly, this is the day when the Camp Director needed to be away to take his wife to the doctor! Notice from the picture above, that there are bunk beds in the room. If one was not "sneaking" a "necessary" purchase, why then would they not be out in plain sight, like at the picnic tables in the common eating area? We have heard various "excuses" and finger-pointing stories related to this event when we actually "ran into team members" making this purchase on our way back from the doctor, "Amir made us go" (team leader, found here "holding the bag") or "I am addicted to this". From what I see, every member of the team is eating chicken! Yes, even "ailing" members of the team...that's Joey propped up against the door holding up a chicken leg!

All joking aside, they got a lot done yesterday before it rained here. As for me, I stay away from them as much as possible. They are all crazy and they make me laugh which hurts my incision, but why I love each one of them so very much!

No comments: