Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ministry Update - Prayer Requests

"Issues"! I apologize for not posting sooner this week, but I suppose that Blogger has been having some issues since I haven't been able to get into our account.

Ministry Update: Sadly, we did not pick up any new supporters in February or March. Our March small-group presentation had to be postponed until April 28th. We still have three presentations to do up North, but are thinking about doing that when we have to go up for Global's Missions Conference in June. With all the traveling that we recently did for Renee's illness/funeral we find ourselves somewhat depleted physically to feel like we can turn around and go right up there again at this time. Time to write a new support letter to go out through Global, but I have to be honest, I don't quite know what else to say in these letters. So...please keep us in your prayers as we continue to wait and seek for answers and direction. God bless!

No comments: