Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Services and it's tie-in to ministry

Easter Sunday service was, I don't know how to even describe it. It was just awesome! The music was top-notch! The message was exciting! Ironically, if anyone sat by me they probably thought, what in the world?!? But, just the word "death" or "funeral" gets me a little teary-eyed these days. However, when you add the word "Hope" in there I get really emotional and I almost had to leave the service yesterday. Phew...people next to me probably thought the flood was coming Again! A lot of thoughts crossed my mind during the service, like, How many will perish because they never heard? How do people in these times make it through their day and not know there is a Hope for this day, for tomorrow and for their future? It boggles my mind, really. It saddens me and wrenches at my heart. But at the same time it makes me want to shout in celebration! Our service ended in a round of applause to God, the Father who did send His Son, who rose again, so that we may have Hope of His coming again! I hope you were blessed too in the reminder that one day He will return!

No comments: