Friday, February 09, 2007

Preparing for Service

John 3:30 - "He must increase, but I must decrease". This is the verse that inspired the title of our blog. It is an intimate prayer of ours. That we would daily "die" to ourselves so that more can be seen of Him in us!

Why a blog? This blog was created with the hope of keeping our family, friends and supporters informed as we endeavor to reach the mission field of Costa Rica. It is here that we hope to share with you our missionary journey and I can promise you this, it will come with typo's! :)

5 comments:

Patty said...

I love the "more of You, less of me" title. That should be so true for all of us. We love you guys and continue to pray for you.

Nathan said...

How exciting!! Our teammates have entered the blog world. We love the title. :-)

Nathan said...

I love the new blog, guys! I'm adding it to our "blogroll" right now. Keep up the good work, keep the faith, and we'll keep praying for ya!

nearlynuts said...

Buena suerte on your mission I found your blog from Nathan and Amber's blog which I found because of my interest in CR I will continue to follow your progress and adventures btw lovely family vaya con Dios

Pete In Syracuse said...

Sherri,
I guess I'm out of the dark ages and into Blog world.

Love your brudder Pete :o)