Thursday, September 29, 2011

Have you been checking back?

I'm sorry! I know I said I'd post pictures of the cabin, but I've not gotten around to it yet. It's 7:34 p.m. and I could go to bed for the night! I'm tired physically. I never sleep well in the bed by myself, though I don't mind stretching out and "hogging" the entire mattress :) I've been busy with the four kids; driving Heather back and forth to college, though because of the distance from the house and the need to conserve gas in our vehicle, that means I am on the college campus in the parking lot from 7:45 a.m. until 12:20 p.m. most days. Kyle is chipping away at homeschooling and when I return with Heather that beckons for my time as well. There's also administrative duties for our ministry that I have needed to get caught up on and got some mailing done this week which makes me happy to have it off my desk. I am ready for next Thursday when Ken comes home! Ready to have him home! Ready to be in a sleep-induced coma, at least for one good night!

I've been working on the "Furlough Bucket List" and this weekend with much cooler temperatures than we are used too, I will be inside and hopefully be able to get caught up on some thoughts and sharing on this blog!

Thanks for checking back in.

No comments: