Friday, September 23, 2011

Did you know?

I'm not sure that I even mentioned this in the last post, but Ken is currently down in Costa Rica overseeing a construction team. The team has been there a week now and I understand from Ken that they have made great strides in working on the new cabin. I actually have my camera battery being charged up now as I type this, but I thought tomorrow, I would go back and post the pictures of the cabin as it has been built prior to us returning for furlough in May. When Ken gets back in two weeks, hopefully, I can post some of the pictures he has been taking as he and the team work, and that should pretty much bring everyone up-to-date on where we are cabin-wise.

In case you didn't know, the camp currently has the capacity to house 70, and when the new cabin is completed, it will boost us up to 96.

So, here's an invitation to check back in over the next couple of days to read up on our newest building at El Jardin Sagarado! Hope you'll return.

No comments: