Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting caught up!

I just realized it has been a little while since I have posted on here. What have I been doing? Well, getting caught up on some things. We are supposed to send an update letter to our supporters every four months through Global Outreach Mission. I am a little behind (sarcastically). Like, a year behind! Our last letter went out last March when I wrote it from my Mom's hospital room and sent it into the Mission. As most of you know, my Mom then passed away in July. We also had the wedding last May, and I guess I just lost my "groove" much to the dismay of Global. Some of you may have already received our March 2010 update. Then, there's tax "season" back in the States and so, of course I had to prepare those in order to get them back in time. And, we are in the process of working on the logistics for a medical team coming for one week in May. Then, there's camp business to assist Ken with, homeschooling, Spanish lessons with homework, and the household "stuff" too. It all helps to keep us busy and more importantly, out of trouble!

2 comments:

Pete In Syracuse said...

So another words you've been goofing off???

Your Loving Brother

:o) Pete

You know I'm kidding!!!

Rebecca said...

Heh heh heh. You are, by no means, behind. I haven't posted on my blog since December! lol I clicked over from the Missionary Blog Watch -- searching for a missionary in Costa Rica. Found you! :) I've enjoyed reading through your site and am looking forward to reading more! Have a great week! Enjoy the rainy season!