Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hickory Grove Arrives Safely!

Bonnie L. just called on Ken's cell phone to tell us that they are on their way "home" to the camp from the airport. That was kinda weird to have her call me from within the country!! Unfortunately, they did not get lunch on the plane, so Ken is stopping to make sure they have a snack and drink (it's 2:39 p.m. our time now). Poor folks! I just wanted everyone, their families who might be reading this, the church to know that they are safe and we would appreciate your prayers over the next few days as we minister together! I'll update tomorrow night! P.S. I wish it could be every single person from our church on this team! Now that would be a mission's team! We miss you all so much! Okay, better go, I'm getting teary-eyed!

No comments: