Monday, September 01, 2008

White Water Rafting and Packing Up

Well, today was the Threshold team's free-day. Ken accompanied them to Turrialba to do some white water rafting...um, better him than me! Tonight they will begin packing up since they need to leave the camp at around 11 a.m. so that we can get them to the airport on time! To their families I'd like to say thank you for the sacrifice that you have made this past week without them at home. We have truly enjoyed getting to know each of your loved ones while they were here. They are a GREAT bunch of guys! Thanks for loaning them to Costa Rica if only for one week. Our prayer is that in some way they were blessed as they served, and as we served them! Our prayers go with you as you travel..

2 comments:

Cory said...

Sherri, I didn't see an e-mail address, so I figured I'd just post this link in the comments.

http://picasaweb.google.com/corydwagner/CostaRicaDay7Rafting#

Enjoy!

Patty Honeycutt said...

I checked out the pictures from the rafting trip. That looks too scary to be fun. Tell Ken I said, "BE CAREFUL!" He has a daughter to walk down the aisle.