Thursday, September 18, 2008

Important: Prayer Request

This picture was taken in January when our house was placed on the market in N.C. (thus, no green grass, blooming trees, etc.) A couple of weeks ago we lowered the price of our home...again. I am still working my full-time N.C. job to pay for the mortgage on the home. It means that I have to cut back on my ministry plate (which is full) down here in order to do the work or sometimes "burn the candle at both ends" to help get what needs to be done here. At this time, we just want to bring this situation before you and ask you to join us in prayer over this matter. It is impacting our ability to minister in Costa Rica physically and financially.

2 comments:

Patty Honeycutt said...

I'm praying!
Patty

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, too!
-Chris