Friday, July 25, 2008

"One more sleep"....

That's how Jordan keeps on track with "big" events in his life. He counts down the days by how many more times he has to go to sleep. Tonight is only "one more sleep" and Danielle & Brad are going to be arriving before noon. Problem is, I don't think any of us here on this end will be sleeping since we are too excited! Brad has already made a checklist via telephone as to whether the Parchessi board game and Phase 10 are in our home here in Costa Rica. We are fully armed and ready for battle which also includes Turkey Foot, the Towle family game! It's gonna be a long three weeks! (snicker)

1 comment:

Patty Honeycutt said...

Hey Dear Sweet Dundons. I'm ashamed that I have not communicated with you as of yet. I am about to correct that and be in more consistent contact with you. We loved having Danielle over the night before she left for Costa Rica. I am enjoying your blog. Love to you all!!!
Patty