Thursday, May 01, 2008

Picture



I thought you might enjoying seeing this picture! This was the little "visitor" to our laundry room during our second week here. Wow...that "zoom" button on our digital camera is an ingenious little feature since I was taking this from my neighbor's yard! I'm just kiddin'! You have to keep your sense of humor down here or else you will be miserable. Today, I have been looking through 82 emails. We finally got the telephone company to report to the house above the camp and restore the phone service and the internet line! I have not been able to check email for three days now! It's just part of that "learning to be flexible" thing! We are doing well, though Heather has been sick the last two days, throwing up all night the first night, but thankfully feeling better today, but continues to have stomach pain that is concerning us. She may have gotten some bad water, though we don't drink from the tap, and we may have to treat her for a parasite if the stomach pains continue over the next couple of days. I know she would appreciate you remembering her in prayer as she is a little bit uncomfortable. Thank you Chris for posting comments on here and Nathan. It's really nice to have something to read from home and from Nicaragua!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's Cute!! What did you name him? ;)

I hope Heather is feeling better soon and of course, I'll keep you all in prayer!

-Chris

Karen said...

He is so cute!! A little large for me so you can keep him.
We had revival this week and it was great. Jason was a such a good speaker.

I hope Heather feels better soon. You are all in our prayers.

Karen

Sara S. Hobbs said...

Hi Dundons,
I surely do enjoy hearing from you through your blog. I am so grateful for God allowing you to be there. We appreciate you all so much. You are in my favorite place in all the world. We love you all.
Sara S.Hobbs, NC