Thursday, April 17, 2008

Patience is a virtue...so is flexibility!

Alrighty then! God is still molding the Dundon Family...that's a good thing! We are slowly, and I do mean slowly, getting things done. Today, we made the heroing track up to San Jose to get our driver's license. I commented to Ken that I felt like I was in a James Bond movie with motorcycles driving in between vehicles and playing "chicken" in oncoming traffic. We now have our driver's licenses, not that I plan on using mine a whole lot, God willing! We have a phone line in our house for in-country calls only. So no one feels bad, we have spoken to Danielle once the last three weeks that we have been here! We have the internet ordered for the house, but that could take three months and we still have no P.O. Box to receive mail. This is really only frustrating us because we feel totally cut off from family and friends. While we are not homesick and do not miss our house in N.C. we miss communication! Well, my time is now up in the Internet Cafe. Ken is here to pick me up after getting gas and weed whacker line for Cokie, the camp's maintenance employee and he also wears the hat of "iguana remover, frog remover and some unidentified lizard remover" from the Dundon laundry room the past two days! We are being stretched and we are having a good time laughing at ourselves!!! :)

No comments: