Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wow...

I can't even begin to tell you how busy we have been with the team here. It's 12:55 a.m. and I should be getting to bed, but wanted everyone to know that God has been so good to us the last two weeks with no one on the team getting sick; safety as we traveled and minstered; and lives were changed on the team as told through testimonies as well as Costa Ricans who received the Lord!

The team leaves tomorrow so if you could remember them in prayer as they travel to the U.S. and Canada that would be awesome. A couple of team members are staying an extra week to see more of the country as well as hang out at the camp!

Well, Ken leaves at 4 a.m. to take a small part of the team leaving the country very early to the airport while I stay back at the camp and see off the bigger part of the team after a 6:30 a.m. breakfast. I will try and get some pictures posted this week to the blog of the team's ministries. For now, I just need some sleep. Buenos Noches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are still posting updates! Praying~ God bless.